Will this season properly?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

What would you do?

• Move it

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Keep it there

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job at getting that much done; however, I would strongly suggest to you that you rethink your eminent domain theory of taking your wife's garden space. Remember, a happy wife is a happy life and you might argue that the wood keeps her warm . . . but what about that cold shoulder you'll get if her garden space is gone?

Stack your wood one row higher if you have to, but leave the garden space alone (just my female opinion).

+1

That's sage advice. I stay away from my wife's garden, except when she points to a specific spot and says "dig." (She thinks that I'm pretty good with a shovel). I just ask "how deep" and try not to step on something important.

Status
Not open for further replies.