Win a free Tarm Excel Boiler worth 8K + - for a pic of your woodpile.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BioHeat Sales Guy said:
hi Craig, thanks for the mention. A quick correction: the boiler to be given away is a Tarm Solo Innova, not the Excel.

We have some pretty good pictures so far and are looking forward to more - let's see what you've got!

Chris

I did try to enter last night and had some technical difficulties where it didn't like what I entered in the CAPTCHA box, which I hope can be fixed soon - However I did call your office this afternoon, and they were very helpful, my thanks to the office staff... Not mentioning it to complain, but just to suggest that if anyone else has a problem getting their entry in, that they should call BioHeat at the 800 # on their website and let them know...

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.