Windhager

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Como

Minister of Fire
Jan 28, 2008
Colorado
www.comodepot.net
I had the opportunity of inspecting their wood and pellet boilers, very impressive first impression. It certainly looked a quality product. Hopefully I will get the chance of seeing one in operation.

I just wondered if there were any installed in the US. No mention on the docs of a US distributor.

I also liked that they provided a complete solution, they cascade units for higher demand locations, for the wood boilers they supply the storage and also any alternate power sources, propane in my case. And becuase it is all their stuff gurantee it interoperatbility.

Baxi (Tarm) were at the same show. Baxi are a major player so presumably their acquisition of Tarm will provided much greater resourses to this line.

Status
Not open for further replies.