Winslow PS40 ready light flashes 2 long blinks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bejagee

Oct 8, 2020
Michigan
I cleaned my stove this summer, airways, exhaust and the motors. Went to start it up a few weeks ago, turn the dial to one and the exhaust blower starts. Pressed the start button and it immediately starts flashing 2 long blinks. Tested all the motors (exhaust, convection and auger) and they all work. Fuses are good. Thought it may be the over temp snap switch so replaced that. Nope. Tested the ignitor got 35 ohms which I read elsewhere was in the optimal range. Last resort, I purchased a new control board. That didnt work either. Checked continuity on all the wires from the molex connector and they are all ok. I'm out of ideas!

2 long blinks =
Over temp snap disc