Winter in S W Virginia this morning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aburress1223

Jan 10, 2011
Virginia
An unusually cold morning 5:00 a. m. 22 degrees, pellet stove huming. After being spoiled to spring-like weather most of the winter this one feels cold.

AW1223 said:
An unusually cold morning 5:00 a. m. 22 degrees, pellet stove huming. After being spoiled to spring-like weather most of the winter this one feels cold.

Looks like the weekend will get much colder with some snow...Low of 13 in Marion Saturday night.

It was a nice balmy 7 at 7 this morning.

I suppose we could package some up and send it down that way, what's your address? ..... Bear running for cover ......>>>>>>>>

SmokeyTheBear said:
It was a nice balmy 7 at 7 this morning.

I suppose we could package some up and send it down that way, what's your address? ..... Bear running for cover ......>>>>>>>>
We have had a very mild winter so far........but I don't miss the cold so please don't send any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.