1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Wireless Programable thermostat..can't find an answer

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Catfishjack, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catfishjack

Catfishjack Member

Loc:
    Northern NY
    I have followed all the threads in this forum and I cannot find an answer to my question. I must say though that this Forum is a wealth of knowledge for anyone who has no experience in Pellet Stoves and probably " I learned something new today" for the Veterans of Pellet heat.

I have a St Croix Prescott Stove newly installed last month.

Being that I have (2) Monitor Heaters ( kerosene) in two other parts of this house I can only put the thermostat in one room..( It is impossible to run wires to this area of our home)..I require something Wireless & Programmable so as to do a setback in the evening hours..Can anyone steer me in the right direction here?

Your knowledge would be extremely helpful.

Thank you

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. imacman

imacman Guest

Not sure what your question is.....do you want recommendations on a certain make of remote, or where to get one? There ARE wireless and programmable ones available.
  3. imacman

imacman Guest

4. Catfishjack

Catfishjack Member

Loc:
    Northern NY
    My apologies for not clarifying my question:
    Yes, I would like some recommendations of which model Wireless/Programmable thermostat to purchase and what works well for those of you that may be utilizing this type of system..
    Thanks again
  5. Shane

Shane Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    Anything 24 volt will work. Honeywell makes a decent one that I used numerous times on Lopi, Avalon and Enviro pellet stoves.
  6. imacman

imacman Guest

Honeywell makes a wireless model?? What model is it?
  7. sinnian

sinnian Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Limerick, Maine
    Skytech 5301P (make sure it has the P) is what you want ~ TRUST ME!

AND........... search it on these forums, because it has been covered - lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.