1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Wiseway Non-electric pellet stove. Anyone know it?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by chickenman, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickenman

chickenman Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Blowhard Victoria Australia
    Check out my vid of the SnowFlame running on straight crushed olive pits. They are less than 1/2 the price than pellets here but our pellets are crazy expensive.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. gfreek

gfreek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Beautiful Attica/Varysburg,New York
    Very interesting. Great potential to be a winner..
  3. Bioburner

Bioburner Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West central Mn
    I posted ? About the stove last fall on iburncorn and had little response. To new? I would think non powered cabin owners in my state would go for one of these over propane units. I would love to try one, but would have to sell the Harman in the garage first.
  4. raybonz

raybonz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Carver, MA.
    Now this is interesting! The price is reasonable and best of all no power needed.. I think will be a big selling point and takes away the argument that you lose power and you lose heat.. Would like to see this stove in operation but it's rather odd looking more of a modern look..

Ray
  5. Wiseway pellet stoves

Wiseway pellet stoves New Member

Hi Guys just thought I would let you know there are 4 videos of the stove in operation one with the water heating feature and two with my test stove with a window in it so you can see how the gassified flame reacts to the opening and closing of the temp slide and how on low the gases are reignited to keep the stove running clean .
  6. raybonz

raybonz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Carver, MA.
    What is the link to the videos?

Ray
  7. P38X2

P38X2 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Jaffrey, NH
    Search YouTube for Wiseway pellet stove.
  8. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.

raybonz likes this.
  9. Pellet-King

Pellet-King Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern Ct
    Doesn't look to appeasing for the living room....
  10. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    I'm interested for power outages. Install it where my wood eater is and only need to stash pellets. I have a cord of wood that could be space for wood pellets. I think once its installed and it earns its keep the looks will grow on me a lil!
  11. P38X2

P38X2 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Jaffrey, NH
    Thanks JT.

Ya, definitely would only look right in certain situations. I can't see it in my grandmother's house that's for sure. I like the looks a lot.

I wish this guy the best. It seems like a winner.
  12. smalltown

smalltown Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Western Maine
    Pretty neat. The fact that it operates without commercial power sure is a plus. Ya it's not exactly country styled. I wonder if at some point they could wrap in a shell to just change the look.
    I'll bet a lot of people in New Jersey and New york would think it's a great idea right now.
  13. raybonz

raybonz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Carver, MA.
    Thanx for posting that JT! Very interesting concept and totally one of a kind too. I like the idea of a pellet stove that doesn't require power to operate. The styling is more modern than would fit into my decor but I like the idea. I think an add on blower would be a good option as well along with removable heat shields to create a convection stove for colder weather and to reduce the radiant heat. Does anyone here have one of these stoves in their home? I suspect this could become popular for $1595.00 MSRP.

Ray
  14. Sweets

Sweets Guest

That stove is going to revolutionize the pellet stove industry , genius .
  15. Sweets

Sweets Guest

Who cares what it looks like, 57.000 btu's , I'll take it!!!
  16. Sweets

Sweets Guest

The gauge is cool ,700 degrees ,wow..no electricity , talking about screwing the oil company and
    Electric company , mint ,I'm all for it ..
    raybonz likes this.
  17. raybonz

raybonz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Carver, MA.
    Don't know anyone here that has one but it looks like a great idea to me.. It's light and simple.. Check out the video's posted further up.. BTW welcome to the forum!

Ray
  18. raybonz

raybonz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Carver, MA.
    LOL burn wood and you can screw everybody if you get it free and do the work ;)

Ray
  19. Sweets

Sweets Guest

Thanks , I sign up today to become a dealer on that wise way pellet stove...
    I deliver wood to people , a lot of work , I get 200.00 $ a cord ,pellets are 209.00$ a pallet.
  20. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Selling here is a good way to go away Sweets. If you want to sell stuff contact the webmaster. He has the fee schedule.
  21. Sweets

Sweets Guest

I'm not selling just educating..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.