Wish List

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

If you could wish for any of these items, attributes, or possessions from your fellow hearth mates w

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit I picked every one but myself.......
Maybe 'cause I'm about enthusiasm'ed OUT! ;lol

There should be more choices, though......like the following....

- Defiant's AWESOME fishing experiences
- Backwoods Savages wisdom (and woodstack, for that matter)
- Thistle's woodworking toys (that guy has a CHITLOAD of cool stuff!)
- MasterMech's OPE machinery knowledge
- Ohlongarm's ability to burn and harvest nothing but locust
- Adios Pantalones's artistic ability

I'm sure if I had some time I could think of a dozen more.........I will say this, you guys rock. We have a great community of people (of all colors, shapes, sizes) and most importantly POLITICAL roots!!;)

Beer - I always go for the beer.;lol

Its probably why I don't have
Scottys enthusiasm
Dexters toys
etc.

Why don't you guys get a room:p.........

Can I vote for myself only?

awesomeness_truestory.jpg

I have a few items in my stable. But my toys to some are Trivial.

And i agree with Scotty. Defiant, you are a Fishing King and your backyard is a Paradise!! Anyone who has seen Will711 basement knows he has the Best Damn Man Cave out there and Hot Tub. Smoke Show has a Harley and Dump Trailer I would give my left nut over (plus he has a Nice crib in the country). Scotty has the most positive outgoing attitude (and a bad A$$ house with the BEST LOOKING HEARTH HERE, on Hearth.com!!) BogyDave has the best view in the world and a Alien technology (read:Blaze King King). Plus about 1,000 others.

If I could have anything? It would be nothing. Nothing but this site to hang with all of y'all. :)

everyone listed is very worthy & very much appericiated

I must write in Master Mechinic

excellent contributor

thanks MM

I'm honored to be mentioned in a thread full of other Herath.com "greats".:cool:

I could go for 1/2 cord of seasoned wood right now seeing as I'm now out of usable fuel this year. Gotta admit letting the thermostat (oil) worry about the heat is nice though. I just try not to think about what it's costing me..... <>

Reactions: ScotO
This forum is so full of talented people you could add a couple hundred folks to that list and still be incomplete. How about sav' 50 years of wood know-how for example... Scotty's stone magic... and so many more I dont have time to list.

I think I shall now start singing "Kumbaya" . . . around a camp fire.

Reactions: gbreda and Defiant
This forum is so full of talented people you could add a couple hundred folks to that list and still be incomplete. How about sav' 50 years of wood know-how for example... Scotty's stone magic... and so many more I dont have time to list.
I'll trade you some of that stonework for one of those tri-planes!! You got some talents too!

I'll trade you some of that stonework for one of those tri-planes!! You got some talents too!

If your ever near Boston look me up... I'll give lessons. You might like the Triplane build but I suspect you would get a bigger kick out of a flight on the Edge 540 ;)

Reactions: ScotO
I want fossils's woodshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.