Wishing you all a joyous holiday season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revig

Just had a moment and thought I'd like to wish all hearth professionals, customers, and forum readers, a very Merry Christmas and a gentle reminder that as we all get caught up in the day to day hustle and frustrations of our business routines, let's not forget where we came from and be appreciative of all that comes to us, through our hard work and dedication to our wonderful profession of helping those in need of great service.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a better new year!!
Stove Doctor

Have a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year Doc.

Nice post SD.
Cheers, Merry Christmas, and a happy and warm new year to you all. Thanks for having me here.

Merry Christmas every one. Time for familys good times and to forget about all the Crap going on in the world . May your fires be hot and your wood be dry (except politicians)

I'd just like to wish all the pupal butterflies out there a Very Merry Chrysalis and a Joyous and Safe Metamorphosis. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.