Wonder if he'll get any takers? CL ad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaugust124

Feeling the Heat
Feb 14, 2010
Mid-Hudson Valley, NY
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/for/2330185668.html

Firewood - $100 (Rhinebeck)
Date: 2011-04-17, 9:32AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ok, so here's the deal. I have 3 acres of property. Am located approx. 5 miles east of the village off of route 308. Most of the property is wooded. Many fallen tree's. Fairly easy access. You would have to park along a very low traffic country road. Looking to clean up what has fallen the last 25 years, plus would allow some cutting of standing timber. $ 100 will allow you to come take what you want over any 2 day period....thanks

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2330185668

I'd say that is not too generous at all.... 25 years of fallen trees makes mucho punk.

Backwoods Savage said:
I'd say that is not too generous at all.... 25 years of fallen trees makes mucho punk.

Plus 100.00 It could be an ok deal but not likely.

he forgot to add "must use hand tools only"

How do you spell liability ! He's one foolish dude. Be safe.
Ed

He does not outline how many people and what equiptment. Send in a d9 and a 10 man crew!

That's funny

My dad used to clear lots for new home construction. He got $20/hr, and I got fire wood. That was win-win!

I wonder if this is former city folk who want their woods to look like the neighborhood city park instead of an ecologically balanced forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.