Won't be long now!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckster

Burning Hunk
Jan 21, 2012
Sussex County NJ
Our local HD is loaded with Stove Chow. $3.92 a bag. I got 3 tons in the cellar. Debating whether to pick up another two tons. The 5 should get me thru the winter.;lol

I saw a couple of the house's had wood stove smoke coming from the chimneys on my way home. We had 42::F tnis AM and tomorrow might be just as cold or colder.

I not ready for this! ;sick

I was hoping to wait until mid November, but its looking like winter may come early this year. probably will have it on at night in October already. Supposed to be a cold snowy winter in the North East this season.

going to be 90 on wed! this past weekend was a fluke!

I was hoping to wait until mid November, but its looking like winter may come early this year. probably will have it on at night in October already. Supposed to be a cold snowy winter in the North East this season.

My be cold but won't be snowy. Got a new snow blower, won't get anything over an inch :)

Reactions: jtakeman
Status
Not open for further replies.