Woo -17 real feel tonight !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

It's getting cold here in Mi finally maybe it will stay for a while. The wind is really bad to lots of power outage pockets around us.

Pete

It's getting cold here in Mi finally maybe it will stay for a while. The wind is really bad to lots of power outage pockets around us.

Pete
What are the winds out your way?

There only 14 mph right now yesterday they where really nuts I don't know the speeds from the 19th I was busy all night. Tonight they are supposed to pick up and get wild again though.

Pete

I see that Wunderground has recently added a real time weather data map that shows local station recordings. This is really nice. You can see the cold moving across from Wisconsin. Try Ovid and then zoom out a bit.

http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/

You can overlay radar, satellite or severe weather data too. Good for tornado and hurricane season.

It is really cool. I've been cruising all around the country. Zap, you're gonna love this.

Reactions: zap and Pallet Pete
I see that Wunderground has recently added a real time weather data map that shows local station recordings. This is really nice. You can see the cold moving across from Wisconsin. Try Ovid and then zoom out a bit.

http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/

You can overlay radar, satellite or severe weather data too. Good for tornado and hurricane season.

Looks like there is an iPad app as well.

Pete

Looks good BeGreen, my neighbor wanted me to use that site, I'll put it in favorites.

Where is the legend for the colors for snow, etc. I take it white is snow, I had blue and green to the east. Edit, I did a refresh, all that stuff came up on the right.

Thanks
Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.