Woo hoo!!! My auction prize is here...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PelletGirl

Burning Hunk
Oct 25, 2014
Long Island, NY
We were the high bidders on a ton of Okanagan DF and they just arrived. Got an awesome price for around this area. Can't wait to try them out as I see many people who just love them.

Reactions: chken and bogieb
It's funny to see pelleteers get fired up. I'm happy for you and the thread titled cracked me up. Congrats! I think we are all not quite right. LOL! It's a sickness........

Congrats and enjoy!

Fragile,,,,It must be Italien

Reactions: CygnusX1
images.jpeg

Reactions: funflyer and Drew65
We've burned Douglas Fir's last year.
Best/hottest/cleanest pellet we've ever burned.
You will definitely like them.

Hey PelletGirl, where was the auction? Did you need to pay for shipping? Details pleeeeeeease.

It was an online auction run by several local radio stations during the holiday season. There were many things to bid on (restaurant gift certificates, hotel stays, spa gift certificates, etc). I found one listing for the pellets and the winning bid included delivery, tax and placement in my garage. Around here, it would have cost me approximately $500 for these (this is the only local company I know selling them) and my winning bid was $303. Thought I would buy myself a Christmas gift.

You did good. There is only one place by me that is selling Okanagan DF. Thier price is a little to rich for my blood. They are selling them for $399/ton picked up or $9.00 a bag. At that price I'll hit the thermostat.

Status
Not open for further replies.