So. Finally got most of my wood for next season stacked up, and it has a good bit of poison ivy vines on pieces of it. I'm pretty allergic to the stuff - got it when we were bucking and splitting, and picked up a milder case when stacking. What about Roundup? I've got a ton of the generic stuff I picked up at Rural King on the cheap. If I spray it all (in an attempt to kill whatever is still clinging to the splits) do you think I'll be compromising my stove/chimney liner when I go to burn it? My goal is to not have to be super conscientious when bringing wood into the house, loading the stove, etc. I've got ten cords of the stuff, though, so I can't just get rid of it. Any takers?