Wood consumption down...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...now that temps have been in the 40 - 45F degree range during the day. I am able to get away with a morning load, one reload (maybe) and then one night time burn in my well insulated 2200 sq. ft. colonial. Looking forward to spring at this stage of the game! Still got about a 4" of snow pack to melt away and cabin fever is starting to get the better of me.

I keep thinking the weather is improving herer but this morning its snowing, light snow, but snow just the same. Guess that's what I get for thinking!:p

You can delete your own posts it's easy. Pull up the post you nwant to delete and look along the bottom and you will see edit and delete tabs amoung others. Simply hit the delete tab. You can only delete your own post.;)

I keep thinking the weather is improving here but this morning its snowing, light snow, but snow just the same.
Ya, this stinks. Between the cold, nuisance snow and the adopted stray puppy, I haven't got anything stacked in a few weeks. Need to get on it before the Spring breezes start to blow. :oops:

Reactions: Ralphie Boy
I haven't got anything stacked in a few weeks

Yep, in the same boat. Did get all that ash split but the white oak is still in rounds. Monday looks good, well a little better, for splitting and stacking.

Looks like late in next week we'll warm up. Until then no thawing expected. Sure would welcome some 40-45 degree days.

Status
Not open for further replies.