Wood Crib

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclone

May 20, 2008
North East Pennsylvania
This is is a picture of one of the wood cribs I built.

Attachments

• Wood Crib.jpg
    Wood Crib.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,079
That looks great!

I thought about building something like that. I think you inspired me for next year!
Thanks

Nice work.

Oh- hey- that is pretty slick. Here I was debating on whether or not to build a drying shed, and I didn't even think of something like that!

Would you be unloading it from the other side? I ask because of the roof slope. Of course, I could be thinking that way because of all the snow we had in our area last year.

Very nice! I am also now thinking of one like that.

Murry,

How much would you estimate you've invested in that, it looks like its pretty strong and will last a long time. What are the dimensions for the storage area?

Murry, nice job. Gives me more of an idea for my fall project. Would you mind posting a pic from the opposite side so I can see the roof construction.

very nice! much like the other guys, you've inspired me to build two of them for myself. thanks for the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.