Wood fired hot tub

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get any wood fired hot tub! Link is wrong.

Me neither . . . I saw some poor slob getting punched in the kahoonas and then shot by a paint ball.

No hot tub--- watched Stupid people showing off how Stupid they are

cptoneleg said:
No hot tub--- watched Stupid people showing off how Stupid they are

I just read the "Comments" section of the on-line edition of the local newspaper . . . to realize either a) how stupid people can actually be or b) how I am a super genius . . . because after reading most of the comments I am convinced either 99% of society are border-line morons or I am a border-line genius.

He's got it figured out!!! who needs power to have fun... Wood, old tub, beer and your sweetie... He's lovin life..

bsj425 said:
wood fired hot tubs actually do exist and are fairly common up here.

:lol: I actually want one with one of those little submarine stoves.

Badfish740 said:
bsj425 said:
wood fired hot tubs actually do exist and are fairly common up here.

:lol: I actually want one with one of those little submarine stoves.

They are called the Snorkel Stove. Made locally in Seattle.

http://snorkel.com/

A few members have hooked up their hotubs to their wood gasification boilers over in the boiler room. If your serious about this ask them for suggestions on how they use their units to regulate hot tub temp, safely rather than the example in the video. With an unregulated fire you could find yourself in the "dead pool" sooner rather than later. Just sayin. Unless of course you always wanted to know what a lobster feels like. ;-)

Here's another wood fired hot tub I get a kick out of. It's called the Dutchtub.

Attachments

• Kokenintub-TH.jpg
    Kokenintub-TH.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 195
  • rentknop-TH.jpg
    rentknop-TH.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 189
I like that one. It's like a big teacup. But I don't think I'd let that guy cook my burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.