Wood for your Valentine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

711mhw

Feeling the Heat
Dec 7, 2010
Western ME
Was working on the "rock pile" today, stacking bucked rounds for the splitter and look what was standing there!
9540 009.jpg shame on you for what you were thinking;lol

Ain't momma nature sweet!;lol

Nice! just in time for V day . And its got another upside down heart in the middle. But I dont think it will substitute for roses;lol

My valentines day wood doesnt measure up to that one ;em

Just the kind of Valentine I want--about 4 cords worth!!()

Perfect timing.

Sweet! Make something for your better half. 2 cookies from that, drill a couple holes for leather ties, insert pretty paper with some corny love note on it & you have a winner. So long as you add chocolates or flowers or jewelry too, lol.
One Valentines day when me and my wife were young & poor, traveling around in an old camper I lucked into a V-day gift on the beach. Found a rock with a fossil in the perfect shape of a heart, kept looking n found a perfect eye. Searched for another hour or so n finally found a U.
Cheesy, but she still has those stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.