Wood From The Cherry

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Used the American CLS for the first time since winter and it started on the second pull, split all the cherry vertical. The truck will go back in on Sunday to haul it out then the stacking begins, once the stacking is done we have another cherry just down from here that I'll start on this coming week.

GIBIR

Attachments

• 100_2874.jpg
    100_2874.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 260
  • 100_2875.jpg
    100_2875.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 275
Looks nice, weird not seeing all the snow that's normally in your pictures.

loon said:
looks great as usual zap ;-)

loon

Looking at the rhino from the back, to the left it goes down then flattens out which is the area above the brook we'll use for hanging out.

I wOOd like a screen house plus a grill and the fireplace needs to be built.

Zap

certified106 said:
Looks nice, weird not seeing all the snow that's normally in your pictures.

It's nice to have it gone and the real work begins. Looks like I'll be cutting straight through the summer so I can get everything that is down, if I can get enough maybe we will sell some next year.

GIBIR

Zap, I'm betting it is really nice having the snow gone so you can work better. Soon though you'll be doing lots of slapping while you are out there in the woods.

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, I'm betting it is really nice having the snow gone so you can work better. Soon though you'll be doing lots of slapping while you are out there in the woods.

Sav, I can deal with that all I have to do is look at the price of oil so they can chew away! ;-P

GIBIR

Zap- that there is some nice looking wood. Good looking rig, too!

Remkel said:
Zap- that there is some nice looking wood. Good looking rig, too!

Remkel, the funny thing about the Rhino was my wife saw one at a spring show and said I want one, I added the chainsaws and splitters along with the trailers.

Zap

Zap- have your wife give my wife a call- my wife could use a positive influence like your wife in her life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.