wood furnace blowing cold air?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayneripley

Dec 29, 2015
Canada
My wood fire is burning and the fan kicks in accordingly but it is blowing cold air? Fire has been on all day and it's very cold in my home. I'm wondering what is going on and wondering if it could potentially be dangerous? Any help at all would be appreciated, thank you.

We need some details to help out. The make and model of furnace, chimney size and height, house size, insulation, etc. Maybe even pics if you could.

We need some details to help out. The make and model of furnace, chimney size and height, house size, insulation, etc. Maybe even pics if you could.

I guess I can't upload pics cause they are too big. I rent so I don't really know. 2 storey house with basement. Newmac furnace. I'm not really sure what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.