Wood ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dante2

Oct 5, 2008
Okc OK
Hello everyone just joined but have been looking for a little while. I am looking at putting in a wood stove but that is a question for another forum. I have a very large tree about 3 ft thick in front of my house and I was wondering what kind of tree it is and if it would be good for burning. Depending on the tree type I will be using most of it for furniture but some will be used for firewood. I don't really want to cut the tree but it is very close to the house and it will soon be in the way of our addition. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• leaves.jpg
    leaves.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 400
You are correct sir. I found the What tree is this link. Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.