wood insert for Heatalator Mark123-3138

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

budfrey214

Hearth Supporter
Sep 7, 2009
wisconsin
is there a good wood insert that will fit in the small, mark 123 - 3138? the box is very small, all i want is to stop wasting wood and get a little heat!!

Save yourself the hassle and rip that old Heatilator and put something new and EPA approved. You will be able to get a stove or high efficiency fireplace that well fit all your needs.

I thought that the Mark series fireplace was the one that almost put heatilator out of biz back in the early 90's? I could be wrong, but im almost positive that was the model. The fireplace was not designed for doors or inserts, and they had issues once they where installed. I could be wrong, i will look it up.

If it will take an insert, and you want small, try the PE Vista insert (see my avatar).

Status
Not open for further replies.