Wood Pellet Co. Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm4112

Sep 15, 2014
Cheshire, CT
image.jpg Has anyone used
Wood Pellet Co. wood pellets. I can't seem to find any reviews on them.

Ok thanks I grabbed a ton for $250.

Where did you get them ??

Ive burned them for several years. They are ALWAYS consistent. I prefer consistency over great this year and trash next year.

View attachment 140034 Has anyone used
Wood Pellet Co. wood pellets. I can't seem to find any reviews on them.
I have 6 tons only burnt about a bag of the I live near where they are manufactured everyone I talked to that burns them really like them

I bought them at Seiverts in Meriden right over the Cheshire line. They only have Wood Pellet Co. NEWP or Drycreek. They don't deliever it's
pick up only.

I bought them at Seiverts in Meriden right over the Cheshire line. They only have Wood Pellet Co. NEWP or Drycreek. They don't deliever it's
pick up only.

They had them today ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Big papa
I bought them about 6 weeks ago for $252.
Sieverts Wood heating
346 Johnson Ave
Meriden
(203) 634-1834

Oh. Ive been there before. Ill check with him in the Am.

Iron stove I see you are from the same area as me. I was curious I just installed my Harman P61A and it's my first season burning pellets. How many tons do you normally by? Right now I have 4.5 tons.

Iron stove I see you are from the same area as me. I was curious I just installed my Harman P61A and it's my first season burning pellets. How many tons do you normally by? Right now I have 4.5 tons.

I use pellets as a assist, and burn 3+. My brother has a cape, and last winter burned 4 tons, with his house in the 72-74 range. too warm for me. He burned next to nothing for oil except on those brutal days.

Thanks. I have a 1,900 sqft colonial, with electric baseboard after a January $800 cl&p bill I decided to go pellet.

Holly Cr-p :eek: Guess it took a lot of arm twisting to get a pellet stove.

They are made about 30 miles from me, I have used them and I can get them from my dealer for 175/ton in the spring, they burn well, make more ash than the Hamers I have been using, really not a bad pellet in my opinion. I finished up what I had last year. I have suppliers of different manufacturers close to me so I don't have to haul as far.

Stopped by Rays today, and got a Ton of Wood pellet co's. He is almost out. Most of his stock is spoken for. His latest load of Dry creek he waited over a month for.

Still $252/ton?

Heck No. $270. I had a nice talk with Ray, ive bought with him before. And as we all know, its the Shipping that kills everything. He just cant get product moved . He waited a month on the pellets he got this week. And who knows when more will arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.