Wood Pellet Company?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillbillyMD

Dec 30, 2011
Annapolis, Md
Anyone ever heard of these pellets? Went to go buy another ton from the same place I got my AWF's from and after they put them in the back of my truck with the forklift I jumped up and opened up the plastic to make sure what was inside. Instead of AWF's, it was seemingly genericly named "Wood Pellet Company" pellets. The guy told me they were the same as the AWF's but I said, go get me the other pallef please, I don't want these since I don't know anything about them.

So, anyone see such a pellet brand?

HillbillyMD said:
Anyone ever heard of these pellets? Went to go buy another ton from the same place I got my AWF's from and after they put them in the back of my truck with the forklift I jumped up and opened up the plastic to make sure what was inside. Instead of AWF's, it was seemingly genericly named "Wood Pellet Company" pellets. The guy told me they were the same as the AWF's but I said, go get me the other pallef please, I don't want these since I don't know anything about them.

So, anyone see such a pellet brand?

I am burning them, very happy with them.

Thanks J-takeman! Any chance you have a review on the AWF's also?

Status
Not open for further replies.