1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Wood Pellets, Scams and Facebook.....

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by webbie, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Yes, interestingly enough, there is a relationship....an important one, between all these things......

http://www.buffalonews.com/business/article27951.ece
    " Allegany Pellets urged consumers to preorder wood pellets in spring 2009, taking in about $200,000 in advance payments from dozens of consumers and promising 1,900 tons of wood pellets in the coming months - and never delivered"

And here is the Facebook connection - big time!

Paul Ceglia, the owner of Allegany Pellets, is involved in a massive law suit with Facebook!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg#Paul_Ceglia

"Mr. Zuckerberg is currently fighting a battle with Paul Ceglia, a New York state wood-pellet salesman who has argued that a 2003 contract with Mr. Zuckerberg gives him claim to a large stake in the company. Facebook has called Mr. Ceglia's claims "fraudulent."

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. JustWood

JustWood Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Arrow Bridge,NY
    I sold him some equipment for his pelletmill. Anyone see a bankruptcy auction advertised let me know I'd like to buy it back.
  3. Fsappo

Fsappo Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central NY
    Old news hippy!
  4. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    More likely he'll be given 100 million to go away...then you can get your money with interest...maybe even sue the guy for something and make a mint.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.