Wood Pile Cover Find Of The Century

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
I am starting to think that roll of EPDM pond liner I picked up at an auction was the find of the century for me.

Attachments

• wood shed.jpg
    wood shed.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 982
Woah, BB. That's a big pile of wood.

geeze!...how much wood do you woodburners use in a season?
LOL :lol:

Eric Johnson said:
Woah, BB. That's a big pile of wood.

Every since you took that shot from the barn window last year I have been trying to copy it. The two and a half cords of pine that are left aren't in that pile or the shot. Neither is the half cord of oak and hickory I whacked two weeks ago.

You be my inspiration man.

tinkabranc said:

He who dies with the most wood wins.

I didn't think anybody in NoVA had a yard big enough for that :)

I have wood envy.

tinkabranc said:

It's not how much you use but how much you have that counts around here. It speaks volumes when come the perfect storm we wood burners could heat the whole entire season without moving the truck :lol:

Nice stack of wood there, BB. That liner was a pretty good find - it should last quite a while - they are tough. I would normally have a lot of chances to grab some of that stuff when one of the dredges kick up a piece of liner from some of the ponds we work on.

But since we clean out wastewater treatment plants, and the liners spent all of their lives soaked in.... uhhhm.... poop (ok that's a good word)... I don't take it :sick:

Harley said:
Nice stack of wood there, BB. That liner was a pretty good find - it should last quite a while - they are tough. I would normally have a lot of chances to grab some of that stuff when one of the dredges kick up a piece of liner from some of the ponds we work on.

But since we clean out wastewater treatment plants, and the liners spent all of their lives soaked in.... uhhhm.... poop (ok that's a good word)... I don't take it :sick:

He said poop hahahaha, how bout doody? LMAO Quit playing in the doody plant!!!!!!!!
I did a few roofs at sheet plants, man I dont know how those guys work there. I would not want to get used to that.
Doody Doody Doody hahahaha
Its a Snickers bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.