Wood rack too close to fence?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your neighbor crossed a line. I'd stack my wood a little higher so he could see it looking at him over the fence. Then I'd plant some ugly weed on top that just looks like pure hell. Obviously he's a jackass so no need trying to kiss his butt to appease him. Worst you will get is a judge asking you if you would be willing to move the wood, if it ever came to that. HIGHLY unlikely.

Print out this thread, get it to him, ask him to circle the solution he likes best.

I went through some BS with my neighbors somewhat similar to this so I took a bunch of pictures and made a website and posted all the pics and listed city code violations for each yard, then I wrote up a letter and mailed it to everyone in the neighborhood with a link to the website and who was to blame for pissing me off....... about 3 days later I had the news stations knocking at my door wanting a interview, so I did and I got my 30 seconds of fame and now everyone pretty much tries their best to avoid me at all costs and they leave me alone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.