Wood Score!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henz

Mar 23, 2006
Northville, NY
Well, I just scored some more hard maple..have 12 hard maples for a site clearing job to do. They are all around the 15" size. Charging the guy $1200 to remove the trees and I am keeping the wood..Talk about a deal..

well, I do operate a small scale lot clearing/tree cutting business. This guy wants his lot cleared, I gave a him a price, it included not leaving anything so there you go..I usually get there but the majority of the time they contain mostly pine.

For so many people the land clearing debris, including logs, is just a nuisance. If you clear an acre of forest, the pile of stumps, brush, limbs, and logs in remarkably large. It is huge.

yes it is. I have a big diesel powered chipper to chip brush..I do not take care of the stumps though..I hire a guy to do that with his track hoe.

MMMMM......Sugah MAPLE :) You is a lucky man!

Status
Not open for further replies.