Wood Shed Memebers-Can you see the mountain?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline

Burning Hunk
Oct 29, 2009
Oregon
I thought this would be particularly challenging for members of this forum?

Had some help this past weekend in getting next winters wood supply in drying mode.

Attachments

• DSC_6417.jpg
    DSC_6417.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 598
Wow, I don't think I would put my wood there and block that view !!!!

Shawn

Nice stack of wood drying in the wind.

I might even have an artistic moment or two and contour the top of the woodstack to match the line of the mountain....... ;-)

shawneyboy said:

Shawn

You mean there's a view beyond the wood ;-) If it gets that high, it's even better, I can always move over, besides it keeps the kids balls from rolling down the hillside while it dries.

Cheers

woodchip said:
I might even have an artistic moment or two and contour the top of the woodstack to match the line of the mountain....... ;-)

+10

Well for sure the kids balls need protecting!

Beautiful view you have there. What is your elevation?

Nice view ! I hope your stack dont fall over and roll down the hill.

Backwoods Savage said:

Backwoods, we're just about 1200'. Not enough to get much snow most years, only occasionally.

skyline said:

Had some help this past weekend in getting next winters wood supply in drying mode.

Great picture skyline.

zap

zapny said:
skyline said:

Great picture skyline.

zap

Thanks Zap, you always have great pics that help motivate us folks to get farther ahead. I'll try to post some of the progress this spring.

Is it safe to assume that pile will get plenty of wind and sun?

skyline said:
Can you see the mountain?
Yes, I can see that mountain of wood. What's so challenging about that? :cheese:

skyline said:
Backwoods Savage said:

Backwoods, we're just about 1200'. Not enough to get much snow most years, only occasionally.

For sure you have a wonderful spot there. Maybe we can ship you some snow some winter.

skyline said:
shawneyboy said:

Shawn

You mean there's a view beyond the wood ;-) If it gets that high, it's even better, I can always move over, besides it keeps the kids balls from rolling down the hillside while it dries.

Cheers

You mean they're not attached??

Status
Not open for further replies.