Wood shed plans?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
Sorry, my search skills are not great and to be honest, I don't have a tons of time to go searching. Been very busy working (after work) for the last couple weeks on firewood. With the help of my quad I have been able to get enough wood in my back yard for almost 2 years. Now the splitting and stacking start soon. Looking to build something roughly 8' wide by 14' long. Think about using privacy lattice for the sides. Will leave the front open till late fall and then cover it somehow. It will go in the backyard in a location I can drive to in the winter with the cart and load up once every couple weeks. I can probably wing it but would like to have a set of plans or a decent picture to go by. Any help, post it here. Thanks in advance.

I don't know how to post a link, but search "your wood sheds post pics here"-title search. Lots of pics. I'm getting ready to build one myself.

In search you can also just type in, "Wood shed" and it will give many links.

Yep, that's the route to "we do sheds" around here.
Matter of fact, I think I started a thread about this time 2 years ago titled The Wood Shed. Pretty doggone original, I'd say.;lol
Made mine 10x16', and wish I'd gone larger. However, when the new stove gets here ( That should be right around the 12th of never, I think), what I have should hold 2 years wood supply.

A google image search for woodshed works well too.

A google image search for woodshed works well too.
I know, but it also gave me this,

6woodshed1BWcmp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.