Wood Stove 1 : Daughter 0

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barnuba

Feb 10, 2011
South Central PA
I found my daughter "chilling" by the stove tonight. She was passed out "cold" taking a nap. Ah the good life...

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute.

Usually we see PICS of peoples' dogs in front of the stove.

This is a welcome change.:cool:

Reactions: Swedishchef
Funny how people think tile is cold and uncomfortable. That girl looks quite comfortable.

Last edited:
Great pic. She looks like a little dog curled up before the wood stove.

Great picture, 15-20 years from now you will really enjoy pulling it out and remembering.

image.jpg I have cat and daughter fighting for the sweet spot. I took it just before Christmas we do not still have Christmas decorations up

Reactions: CenterTree
Is she observing clearance to combustibles with regard to the woobie? ==c

Cute pictures. You would want to keep a close eye on them sleeping that close.

I do it late afternoons with the dogs just before their last walk. We all seem to enjoy the heat, very relaxing.

Cute pictures. You would want to keep a close eye on them sleeping that close.

I do it late afternoons with the dogs just before their last walk. We all seem to enjoy the heat, very relaxing.
You must be retired. I try to nap and usually end up getting bounced on by a 2 and 4 year old. lol.

Reactions: Offset
My cat likes to lay under our 602!.

Reactions: gyrfalcon
When my cat gets too hot sleeping next to the stove, she jumps up from a deep (for a cat) sleep and walks away. I'm not sure if my human response is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.