Wood stove challenge finalists

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Hardwoods

Dec 29, 2012
Central Michigan (Fenton)
Here is a link for the finalists in the wood stove challenge if anyone is interested. I will be watching in hopes of some good products comming out in the next couple years. I am currently burning in an old ZC fireplace with blower. It heats my split level (1,600sqft) ok but eats a lot of wood. I am ripping the damn thing out in a couple years and installing a stove. I can't wait it see what is available in 2015 (2015 is when I calculated that I will have the funds saved to do my remodel and purchase).

http://www.forgreenheat.org/stovedesign/finalists.html

Reactions: n3pro
Great. Thanks for posting this.

We sort of got to know one of the good guys in this group too. His name is Tom Morrissey. ;)

Reactions: n3pro
Status
Not open for further replies.