Wood stove gurus, anyone know who makes this?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, 4 cu ft with a 6" flue, do tell.

looks like an sbi

Thanks for the info.
Now that I know the name of the company, I found their website:
http://jaroby.com/index.php?page=accueil

.....And for those who are interested in where the things are made:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode;=&q=490,+rue+de+l'Argon,+Quebec,+Qc+Canada&aq;=&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=24.755975,56.162109&ie=UTF8&hq;=&hnear=490+Rue+de+l'Argon,+Charlesbourg,+Communauté-Urbaine-de-Quebec,+Quebec+G2N+2C9&ll=46.891933,-71.318961&spn=0.000726,0.003428&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=46.891932,-71.318962&panoid=bEfw5CjYTHEIc5Txt9IFjw&cbp=11,346.71,,0,-0.77

Just an update .........

I was really interested in the stove, so I called local stores and nobody stocks it.

It would cost me a couple of hundred dollars just to have it shipped to the store so I can have a look at it.

Emailed back and forth with the manufacturer and he could not provide me with any local dealers that had it ......... not very helpfull although I expressed my interest in the stove.

So much for J.A Roby......

Ozzy

We used to be a dealer for J.A. Roby and your better off staying away from them. The warrenties sucked for all their units and were only like 6-10 years tops. Secondly when we dealt with them they were just starting to deal outside of quebec and had very few english speaking people on staff, so trying to get answers was a real nightmare. We only sold one stove through them and it was are floor model after discounting it pretty seriously.
Just a thought is you want a big firebox from a decent company check out the 3.4 from enerzone, we carry them and have had some good success with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.