WOOD STOVE INSTALL THIS SATURDAY ANY HELP IS WELCOME

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GVA do not sweat it We have it covered. In this world there are talkers and ones that let their actions back up the words. The ones that walk the talk.
Its time like this, where one can separate out the talkers. This is life and human nature. I have taken a lot of flack for supporting a certaint manufacturer, but I challange anyone to name another one that has given a cutting edge stove for the donor program. Talk about clean burning what about a .7 red GPH stove, their best stove. I would have been happy with their test stove but they wanted the example of their best. A few members like Zeta Pm me and is taking care of her ailing mom . Goose has given up a day with me to get the Red stove. Key is working to get Channel 7 involved. and many other are too far away. Roo cuts and donates wood to families that are in need. Then there are the ones that banded together and put up the money to further the program. Corie and Hog are too far away but have proven all our respect for their efforts.
Craig thanks for allowing the site for it to happen. I know this program is un official , but the good will bodes well for all that participate here. Maybe we should do a pellet install next
Special thanks to Begreen for all his s reasearch and testing of compressed logs. If I missed anyone its not a slight full credit was given to the donors.. for recent members donations came from participating member from coast to coast. Wrench started it. All I'm doing is completing the generosity already given here

Status
Not open for further replies.