Wood stove pellet basket update video.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy85

Feb 14, 2011
Southeaast, NH
Very very pleased how the pellets are carrying me through October and November, it been plenty cold here in NH and we even got 13" of snow right before Halloween.

The bottom of the basket has warped pretty good and a pretty good size hole has formed too. But it doesn't affect the performance of it at all. I pile them in there and burn just fine. =)

Video here:

http://youtu.be/P1omACP7KiY

I have a Grill Basket, about 14" x 14" and 3" deep, thick material, I wonder????

Similar to this one.

BBQ-2121.jpg

Not a bad idea...

Update after using my basket for a week. I could not be more pleased. Easier for the wife, and if you load it up right and contol the air right, I can almost get an overnight burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.