Wood that doesn't need to season On Craigslist!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
CHEAP FIREWOOD MOSTLY RED AND WHITE OAK - $30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-15, 12:14PM EDT

This wood is all fresh cut and split. They are logging my property so we have been splitting. $30 per truck load thrown in not stacked. The wood is located in a big field, but it is best to come when the ground is hard, and has not rained. I can deliver for a fee depending on where you are located. Again this wood is all fresh cut, and will need to be seasoned unless you have a wood stove or insert. Thanks More than 30 loads available.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Well, sure, 'cause these new fancy stoves convert all that water into hydrogen and oxygen to power the secondary combustion. It's science.

The few times I have looked for firewood to buy the people always say it is seasoned and in the same breath they say "I split it as I need it". I sure don't know why people think wet wood is ready to burn!

Status
Not open for further replies.