Wood Wood Wood Wood Wood and perhaps more Wood!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of you in or near Eugene, OR? There is a possibility that I might be able to get FREE wood and a lot of it all at once -- maybe 100 trees or so. This is speculation at the moment. I won't know more until after next week. The wood is primarily oak and fir, from what I understand. Here's the issue: if I can get this wood, it would probably be in full tree form dropped at my lot (maybe branches cut off) where my house is about to start being built. You would need to come cut it into rounds and haul it and cut some into rounds for me too. If I can get these trees, it would possibly be in July but I'm not sure of the date.

Again, this is all speculation at the moment, but the possibility was just told to me yesterday. I have to get more details (obviously) and there's always the chance it won't happen. But if it does -- do any of you want to help cut it up into rounds for both of us?

Jill o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.