Woodgun underground

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikefrommaine

So how does this work. Is it a private conversation here in hearth.com? Is it a continuation of the 'thinking woodgun thread'? Or do you meet in person? Secret handshake... Do you have a dartboard with Fred's avatar on it.

Most importantly how can I join. I will renounce all loyalty to my BMW, please I just want in.

Have you captured video of the gremlins doing their thing?

Reactions: Fred61
Leave your house now and walk 2 miles northwest. You will find a stump. Remove your shoes and socks and stand on the stump. At such time we are assured you were not followed we will approach with further instructions.

this message will self destruct in 60 seconds

Reactions: Fred61
CTFIRE said:
this message will self destruct in 60 seconds
Posted at 11:51.....

AC - How long will they stay out in the woods on the stump before they realize we aren't coming? My next thread is going to invite them to the Woodgun Owners Snipe Hunt. I think Gas is hosting this year right?

AC - How long will they stay out in the woods on the stump before they realize we aren't coming? My next thread is going to invite them to the Woodgun Owners Snipe Hunt. I think Gas is hosting this year right?

I thought the rule was we watch for at least 24 hours of dedication through 1 period of snow before we approach? Anything less and they are members of the EKO underground.

Well you can joke, ridicule and deny your existence all you want. But I will infiltrate your underground.
When you least expect it. Days, weeks even months from now I will expose your secrets.

I suspect it will be fairly easy. Ill just start a new account and post as a frustrated new woodgun owner who has a cold, smoke filled house with a water logged cyclone. I'm sure one of your members will reach out to help.

Reactions: infinitymike
Well you can joke, ridicule and deny your existence all you want. But I will infiltrate your underground.
When you least expect it. Days, weeks even months from now I will expose your secrets.

I suspect it will be fairly easy. Ill just start a new account and post as a frustrated new woodgun owner who has a cold, smoke filled house with a water logged cyclone. I'm sure one of your members will reach out to help.
Mike - Is ok to admit you want to sit with the cool kids. We get it. No need to get a fake account. you know deep down in your heart of hearts you want the wood gun. Acceptance is the first part.

Reactions: infinitymike

Oh, so you'd be Fred?

Thank you for permission to joke. No one is ridiculing, well at least I am not. I also don't deny or confirm any existence...no reason to. Would it even matter? Is it illegal for like-minded individuals to come together and bullshiite? I don't think so, in fact, I am pretty sure that is why hearth.com exists in the first place...

My house has never been warmer heating with my Wood Gun. I have no more smoke in my house than I have ever had with burning my wood stove and oil burner. Sure, I experienced wet ashes. Small price to pay for oil independence.

ac

Reactions: CTFIRE
I see acknowledgement of the underground has been 'edited' out of the above posts. Interesting.

But I will infiltrate your underground. When you least expect it. Days, weeks even months from now I will expose your secrets.

Hmmm sounds hauntingly like Captain William Morgan, and we know what happened to him ......... ;)

I added it to my signature

MAN HOW THE HECK DID I MISS THIS!

I laughed so much I think I wet my ash pan and blew smoke out of my intake pipe.

Reactions: mikefrommaine
So did the underground alert you to this threads existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.