woodpellets.com & Maine's Choice Wood Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaclaren

Dec 8, 2010
Seacoast, NH
Local HD is all sold out in the seacoast. Lowes has Maine's Choice Wood Pellets and fireside and Green Team for 209.

So, $39 for delivery and 3 ton min, I may just order the 6 ton and be all done for next year. With gas ans such, I can't see these prices next winter.

Thoughts>

dmaclaren said:
Local HD is all sold out in the seacoast. Lowes has Maine's Choice Wood Pellets and fireside and Green Team for 209.

So, $39 for delivery and 3 ton min, I may just order the 6 ton and be all done for next year. With gas ans such, I can't see these prices next winter.

Thoughts>

So you are saying you'd get the Michigans for $209.90/ton plus $39 deleivery? Given that choice I'd get the Greene Teams and figure out delivery options with Lowes.

Status
Not open for further replies.