1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

woodpellets.com refer-a-friend

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by PASIEMT, Apr 5, 2013.

1. PASIEMT

PASIEMT New Member

Loc:
    Ware, MA 01082
    Just purchased my pellets for 2013-2014! I was originally looking at 6 tons, but we did not end up getting as much back in this years tax refund as we would have liked....

$810.70 for 3 ton's Granules LG with $49 flexible delivery, as the Mrs. is a full-time homemaker and makes it rather easy for anytime delivery.

SO! If anybody is looking to purchase from woodpellets.com I can send them an invite to save $10 off their order while earning $25 in pellet bucks off my next order. PM me, pigs with your e-mail if you're interested!

-Mike

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Phil Do's fire.

Phil Do's fire. Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hyde Park, NY
    I pulled the trigger yesterday with WP.com<> at 11:00am, to bad for the both of us
  3. sinnian

sinnian Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Limerick, Maine
    I have ordered from them twice in the past, but they are showing they don't deliver to my zip code now ~ but deliver past my zip code. Too bad for them.
  4. countk

countk Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Cape Ann, MA
    Well this is embarrassing, it's been a few years since I PM'd anyone and since they changed the format a few years ago, I am having difficulty figuring it out. So, can you PM me, or tell me how to get back to you, because I'm currently trying to decide whether to buy from woodpellets and this might push me over the edge. This is the thread where I started a conversation regarding this http://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/...oot-or-clearfire-pacific.108528/#post-1425252
  5. will711

will711 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Pocono mts.
    Click under the avatar says start a conversation:)
  6. countk

countk Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Cape Ann, MA
    Thanks. That was easy!
    will711 likes this.
  7. will711

will711 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Pocono mts.
    No problem
  8. PASIEMT

PASIEMT New Member

Loc:
    Ware, MA 01082
    Phil, yeah that is too bad! I could have save $10 myself while earning you $25 lol! Bummer!

countk, i got your PM and your invite has been sent! :-D