Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisasst

chrisasst
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 13, 2008
    Loc:
    cortland ny
    I see that they are now offering new england wood pellets and cleanfire. I thought these were the same? They have the cleanfires at a higher price... confused now..

2. timss13

timss13
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jun 6, 2008
    Loc:
    Peterborough, NH
    CleanFire is different than NEWP. I think once upon a time, NEWP had a relationship with them. I ordered the CleanFire Pacific which I hear is comparable to Okanagan.

3. chrisasst

chrisasst
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 13, 2008
    Loc:
    cortland ny
    my delivery option would be new england pellets ( which not so good in my stove) or the cleanfire ( green bag) which I never tried..so

4. imacman

imacman
    Guest 2.
    NULL

CleanFire hardwood is the same pellet as NEWP.....they are just bagged for PelletSales (same as "private label" items you find in the supermarket). I was told this directly by PelletSales. They come from the upstate NY Schuylerville plant.

CleanFire pacific are softwood and bagged at a different place.

5. Oilhater

Oilhater
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 30, 2009
    Loc:
    Southern NH
    This year, Cleanfire Pacific will be/is being made by Princeton Co-generation Corp which makes Eagle Valley pellets. I burned a ton of these this past winter. Very clean, barely any fines or dust, good heat. Last year,(or the year before) the CFP's were made by Westwood (Okanagan).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.