Woodpile contest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. I had some medical problems resulting in recent surgeries, so I got distracted over the summer. But I'm getting back into the groove.

I didn't cut any wood all summer, but still have a pretty decent pile out back. Part of it is 3 cords that came from a big ash the power company cut down in my front yard last winter.

Eric Johnson said:
I'm back. I had some medical problems resulting in recent surgeries, so I got distracted over the summer. But I'm getting back into the groove.

I didn't cut any wood all summer, but still have a pretty decent pile out back. Part of it is 3 cords that came from a big ash the power company cut down in my front yard last winter.

Glad to see you're back and well Eric.
Good luck with wood gathering.

Glad to see you're back but sorry to hear about the reason for your absence. Read your Dad's book this summer and learned a lot!

What book would that be always lookin for a good read

"The Good Woodcutter's Guide" by Dave Johnson

allhands,
How did the tornados treat you? Were they anywhere near you? Can you score some wood from the damage?

I won some "free" wood working stuff once.
Cost me $86 to ship it to Alaska.

What does a wood boiler do. Replace my hot water heater?
Free shipping & installation come with it?

Flatbedford said:
allhands,
How did the tornado's treat you? Were they anywhere near you? Can you score some wood from the damage?
The house is ok! There are trees down everywhere! Some roads are still closed! I started a post called NYC storm. There are some videos there! Douglaston was spared this time! Flushing, Whitestone, Bayside was hit hard! Too bad the Parks dept is chipping all the wood that people don't scrounge!

Glad you are OK. I'll look for the your post.

Crash11 said:
mayhem said:
^^ We have no way to judge that unless you send us pics of your wife in a bikini.
Here she is at a beach on the south coast of France on our honeymoon.
Great photo, but that's only half a bikini.

Status
Not open for further replies.