Woodsmen's Field Days - Boonville New York

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

altheating

Just a reminder that most of the gasification wood boiler brands will be on display at the Boonville Woodsmen's Field Days this coming weekend, August 20th-21st

Take a look at all of them in one location. The show is really a great place to hang out if you like, logging, firewood or boilers or are just looking for something different to do on the weekend.

Stop in and say hello, we will be located right on the paved walkway near the grandstand. It would be nice to meet some of the folks who we only know by their Hearth.com name.

Econoburn's VP of Sales and Marketing, Mark Odell will be there most of the weekend.

I hope there are a few at Ag progress days in State College PA... I will be going on Wednesday work/weather permitting.

Heading up to Boonville sunday. See ya there.

We went there for a couple years - I loved it!
I took some video of the contests....and one of the axe women slipped and cut her ankle...I have the whole thing somewhere on video.

My guess is about 1991.

Everyone in the NE should attend at least one of these Boonville fiestas.

hey all, thanks to Craig, we've got some Hearth.Com hats left over from the Boiler Room gathering at the Northeast Forest Products Expo - stop by the trailer and pick one up! Rene (pronounced "rainy") will be there Friday and Saturday and I will be there on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some folks.

Chris

Hey save me one,If possible. I will be there sunday. Thanks

Rainy, Rainy, Rainy.... That is all it did on Sunday, WOW did it rain. I just called up there and spoke to the folks from the Woodsmen's Association. They said the grounds is still under a foot of water. It was still a great show.

Ya heard on the radio this morning they couldnt get off the grounds due to the water and mud.. I wasnt about to venture out in the monsoon yesterday. Abouy or 7 inches of rain fell yesterday there. Now if that was SNOW.. that would be something else..

Status
Not open for further replies.