Woodstock- actions speak louder than words.

charly Posted By charly, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM

1. Oldhippie

Oldhippie
    Minister of Fire

Dec 18, 2011
    I'll be using the bike trailer/wood-hauler to bring it home. It won't happen for a while as Charlie is in no hurry, and neither am I given were at the end of this season. But I will be going up for a ride destination and visit in the near future and I'll post as many pics as Woodstock let's me take.

Here's my buddy earlier this week. I was pressed into service to be his pick-up of him buying a used Honda Valkyrie. (I have one too, so that's why I had to do it.:) )

[​IMG]

keninmich likes this.
  2. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage
    Minister of Fire

Feb 14, 2007
    Loc:
    Michigan
    Sweet! Here is another way to get a stove home:

141.jpg
    That stove was going to Wisconsin. I think there was about 1/2" to spare getting that in the PT Cruiser.

3. Oldhippie

Oldhippie
    Minister of Fire

Dec 18, 2011
    Wow! I never thought of just putting in the ENVOY. But, I've got a nice ramp for the trailer so that may be a consideration too. Thanks for the suggestion though, it's a possibility.

Dennis how did the shocks in the PT like that load? :eek: We're the headlights pointing at the moon?

4. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage
    Minister of Fire

Feb 14, 2007
    Loc:
    Michigan
    Take some measurements and then call Woodstock.

Amazingly that PT Cruiser did not squat much at all. I was surprised.

Oldhippie likes this.
  5. Oldhippie

Oldhippie
    Minister of Fire

Dec 18, 2011
    My plan has been get it on an appliance dolly and strapped down solid, then it roll onto the trailer, off the trailer and then slowly up a double sets of stairs with my weight lifting buddies doing the muscle work. I'm a bit worried about that last part, but I did it with the original stove... so, hopefully we can do it again.

Backwoods Savage likes this.
  6. Ashful

Ashful
    Minister of Fire

Mar 7, 2012
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    So hard to tell on a forum. Sorry, rideau!

Backwoods Savage likes this.