Woodstock...heard about their production delays BUT.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sailor61

Burning Hunk
Nov 28, 2006
Warwick, RI
I put a few pieces of wood into the stove yesterday morning, around 7 30. It warmed up during the day and got too warm in the house so I didn't put anything more in last night. This morning the stone was still very warm to the touch. Took the opportunity to give it a good cleaning...there was still a decent amount of hot coals left..so I tossed in a few pieces of very dry pine scraps. After 28 hours it's back to a roaring fire in 15 minutes. Build up a coal bed and then crank the vents down ...it's cooling off outside. Gotta say I LOVE my Woodstock Fireview.

My friends are tired of hearing me rave about this stove but when you get a piece of equipment that works so well and a company that is so good to work with it's tough not to rave.

Been a while since I've checked in here...hope all the regulars are doing well.

Reactions: Tenn Dave
I put a few pieces of wood into the stove yesterday morning, around 7 30. It warmed up during the day and got too warm in the house so I didn't put anything more in last night. This morning the stone was still very warm to the touch. Took the opportunity to give it a good cleaning...there was still a decent amount of hot coals left..so I tossed in a few pieces of very dry pine scraps. After 28 hours it's back to a roaring fire in 15 minutes. Build up a coal bed and then crank the vents down ...it's cooling off outside. Gotta say I LOVE my Woodstock Fireview.

My friends are tired of hearing me rave about this stove but when you get a piece of equipment that works so well and a company that is so good to work with it's tough not to rave.

Been a while since I've checked in here...hope all the regulars are doing well.
The first fire in my Progress Hybrid was December 26, 1013. The company was great to deal with and the stove has been incredible. Hope everyone in the Woodstock family is having a Merry and warm Christmas!

Reactions: Tenn Dave
;lol;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.