Woodstock Keystone Install Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hestia

Jan 21, 2008
Eastern MA
We have been waiting a while, and our stove (Woodstock Keystone) was finally installed today! Just hope that the inspector can get to it next week. We have been told NO BURNS at all until it is checked.

But, we did build a hearth (me, mostly) and planned it, and removed the old fireplace doors, and went on two road trips to pick it out, then up, so now I want to share. Wish the green tile was gray, but it was left over from another job, and does have a more grayish cast to the color than it shows up in these photos. We love the fireplace stone - the room was almost black with dark paneling when we moved in, orange 70's shag, dark, dark, dark. It is looking so much better now, and the stove is the final change. Can't wait for it to be warmer! :) Happy, happy, happy.

Overall we are very happy, and can't wait for those break in fires. Now we are in the process of learning how to cut the wood. THANK YOU ALL for all the advice and help.

Hestia

Attachments

• install 3.JPG
    install 3.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 841
Thought I had added two other pictures. Here they are, I hope:

Attachments

• install 1.JPG
    install 1.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 802
  • install 2.JPG
    install 2.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 802
Hestia said:
Thought I had added two other pictures. Here they are, I hope:

Very nice stove! As the price of oil and gas soar you'll feel warm knowing you're not at their mercy..

Stay Warm :)

Ray

You will enjoy that heat next season 10x over !

WoodButcher

You are going to love that stove! It's a beauty! The hearth and stone look awesome! Great install.

Status
Not open for further replies.