Woodstock Open House on October 22

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

branchburner

Minister of Fire
Sep 27, 2008
southern NH
Haven't been on the forums too much lately, but I hadn't noticed it mentioned in any threads recently that Woodstock Soapstone Company is having an Open House on October 22. I haven't attended for a few years, and not sure I can make it, but it is a great event held by a great bunch of people. I see on the website they are giving gifts to those who RSVP:
http://woodstove.com/index.php?option=com_proforms&jid=11&cid=-1

I was lucky enough to be a beta tester late last winter for the Absolute Steel, and I just upgraded to an Ideal Steel. I've been really happy in my limited time using both, and am looking forward to a full burning season with the IS. (Been burning dry white pine with great results so far.)

I agree that they are nice people there. They gave me a factory tour this past summer after I had just popped in. I'll be building a home next year with their Ideal Steel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree that they are nice people there. They gave me a factory tour this past summer after I had just popped in. I'll be building a home next year with their Ideal Steel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just waiting for my home to get finished up! The IS in my avatar was ordered and purchased as soon as the foundation was poured! (Heard about a factory refurbished IS sale and couldn't pass up the deal!!). Got to pick the accent color and still get custom artwork to boot!

The house is going well, just waiting on the taping, then cabinets, flooring, and trimming. Hope to be in by December! At least for Christmas anyway!! I can't wait to fire this thing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.