Woodstock Party Pics - Brother Bart shows up in Woodstock!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a great time. So glad we made the trip.
Thanks to Craig, Tom Morrissey, his wife and all the employees at Woodstock. What a great bunch of people!!!
It was great meeting some of the forum members in person.
The forum members I met were awesome.....fine folks... :)
Thanks to all...

hearthstock019.jpg

hearthstock020.jpg

hearthstock021.jpg

hearthstock022.jpg

hearthstock023.jpg

hearthstock024.jpg

hearthstock025.jpg

hearthstock026.jpg

hearthstock027.jpg

hearthstock028.jpg

hearthstock029.jpg

hearthstock031.jpg

hearthstock032.jpg

Attachments

• hearthstock 039.jpg
    hearthstock 039.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 515
  • hearthstock 036.jpg
    hearthstock 036.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 494
  • hearthstock 018.jpg
    hearthstock 018.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 515
  • DSCN1763.jpg
    DSCN1763.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 366
Wait......wait.....wait for it......burnerz.....check back!!!
pen is gonna post my pics.... ;-)

Great pics Gamma! Thanks for remembering your camera unlike some people I know :red: Hmm, I wonder who took those two blury pics? :shut:

There were other folks here that were coming and going and didn't make it into a shot unfortunately.

What a great time!

pen

Hey great pics Gamma! We couldn't have asked for nicer weather too! Planning for part deux next year? I don't think I made it into any pics with the new stove :( Guess I gotta wait until next year..

Ray

Great pictures Gamma, in picture number two what in the hell did you say to Sav? :coolsmirk: Did you straighten out the webmaster on the ash can? :vampire:

zap

So Gamma, you're obsessed with wood AND bracelets.
I'd say it's better than having splitters and saws hanging from your arms. That might prove cumbersome.
I see nothing wrong here......everyone move along. :lol:

Thanks pen... just so you guys know who is who...
1. Me and Papa Hearth... :)
2. Denny,me and FF Jake,
3. Iskiatomic, Mrs. BK., me, Battenkiller, Mrs Flatbed and Mr Flatbed
4. Iskiatomic, Raybonz, me, Mr Gamma, Fred61 (from the Boiler room), Mr and Mrs BK, Mr and Mrs Flatbed and Jake
5. Me and Battenkiller
6. Fireman and fireman jr, Mr Gamma, BK, Iskiatomotic, Pen Fred61, Mrs & Mr Flatbed
7. saa but with me dammit
8. pen with pipe.. ;-)
9. Mr Gamma, Denny, me
10. Fireman and fireman jr with Denny's wood 5% moisture content :lol:
11. Me and pen
12 The whole Hearth crew from above with Tom Morrissey and Judy

Fine, Distinguished looking crew.........................Nice pics

zapny said:
Great pictures Gamma, in picture number two what in the hell did you say to Sav? zap

Can't see where her hands are now can ya :wow:

pen

Great pics everyone sounds like a blast was had by all.

So Gamma,no one thought to set a can of Natty Light next to BB's photo? ;-) :lol: Would complete the ensemble IMO.

Thistle said:
So Gamma,no one thought to set a can of Natty Light next to BB's photo? ;-) :lol: Would complete the ensemble IMO.

Dammit...that is Craig's fault....he shoulda thought of that.....! :p

Danno77 said:
Two questions:
1. Was the vertical and horizontal splitting debate settled?
2. At what distance could Gamma's jingling wrist-wear be heard?

LMAO Danno

I just need to work on an avatar.

Damn it!

KC

iskiatomic said:
I just need to work on an avatar.

Damn it!

KC

I will kick your a$$ if you don't dammit...better be a good one too... ;-)

Just got home, still ginnin' from the weekend. Good times, could've stayed in the lot till the sun wen't down. Moved a"cord" of wood today at the place I crashed at.

WTF? did you do yesterday? UMMMMMMMM No worries met a bunch of good people.

KC

iskiatomic said:
Just got home, still ginnin' from the weekend. Good times, could've stayed in the lot till the sun wen't down. Moved a"cord" of wood today at the place I crashed at.

WTF? did you do yesterday? UMMMMMMMM No worries met a bunch of good people.

KC

I would need to be insane, drunk or both to understand this post lol..

Ray

Maybe not insane, but some adult beverages may apply.

KC

Looks like y'all had a great time. Thanks for the pix Gamma!

Speaking of beverages. What is the verdict on Moxie?

Edit: I'd drink it before Yeungling. :sick:

Gamma:

Thanks for posting the great pics, it was a GREAT day! TJ is already on me to get an Avatar doohicky.

I would just like to say it was very nice meeting some of the members here on the forum before I got there I only new a couple of people but now I know many, everyone was so friendly sorry I was not able to talk much to many of the members I was just so busy trying to get all the info on the new Progress, I will post pictures as soon as I get the new stove set up, and will like to say thank you to all the great people at Woodstock for all the help and info and for the nice barbecue.

ciccio

Nice job, Gamma !!

Love the pics !

Thanks for the pictures. I really am jealous. It looks like you all had so much fun. Wish I could have been there. The "Commish" says we are going next year.

Does the bracelet have special powers? Is it bullet proof? Does it extend out like a chain for the occasional gang fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.