Woodstock pig roast

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

branchburner

Minister of Fire
Sep 27, 2008
southern NH
I'm on the Woodstock email list and noticed they are having their annual open house pig roast tomorrow (Sat. 12/5). Sounds like they have live music and tours all day, not to mention a sale on stoves. I'd probably drive up for the show if I wasn't already booked by the wife and kids. But thought I'd pass along the info to fellow New Englanders who don't have weekend plans yet. Anyone been to this event before?

I get the invite every year and seriously wish we could attend. It is just so danged far away... Besides, I spent several hours this morning pushing snow around and it is snowing again now. I wanted to cut wood today.

Too bad they sent the announcements so close to the event. If we had known a couple weeks in advance we would have gone. There is a very nice B&B about 25 minutes from them and we would love an excuse to go back. Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.