Q&A Woodstove accessory

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

Hello, I'm looking for a dragon steamer that I've seen in the past. It was not the kettle or pot style but more life like in that it sat on the stove top and curled around the stove pipe. Perhaps it was cast specifically or from days gone by. I have not been able to locate anything similar. It was slender and graceful in appearance. If you have any information on this I would be thankful for a line. I've exhausted known avenues but wish to continue the search.

Answer:

I have never seen the one as fancy as you describe, but there is one dragon I know if.

It is made in cast aluminum and in brass. A company named BSW in California is the importer and distributor. 707-745-8175

Status
Not open for further replies.